Role: IT Development Lead
Location: Warsaw, Poland (hybrid work)
Key words: ABAP, Java, Master Data
Our client, a multinational technology company, are searching for an experienced consultant to join their global team in Warsaw.
The company can offer you:
• A competitive salary and benefits package (yearly bonus, copyrights)
• A challenging job working with new technologies in a young, professional, multicultural environment
• A flexible working environment, with remote work
Your responsibilities would include:
• Coordination of all technical developments for Supplier Master Data Management
• Analysis and development of the IT products and solutions
• Defining consistent system specific guidelines for the software development projects
• Collaboration with Solution and IT Architects
You should have:
• Sound experience in development of applications in SAP and Java technologies (ABAP OO, FIORI, J2EE, Oracle DB)
• Interface knowledge like RFC, WebService, API, CI/CPI
• Ideally experience in Master Data Management
• Fluent English language skills (spoken and written) as well as strong communication skills
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on +44 2920 020 654 or teresa(.)firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to your application and the chance to speak with you about the next big step in your career!