Junior Recruitment Consultant (focusing on the SAP Polish Market)
Cardiff City centre
Pertemps ERP are a market leading, European-wide recognised recruitment agency (with a focus on the DACH region). We enjoy a well respected brand and an excellent reputation (with a significant level of repeat business throughout the DACH region).
We offer a competitive monthly commission structure (with OTE up to 40k in year 1), additional bonuses and the opportunity for high performers to travel significantly. Consultants are encouraged to visit their clients, and not just be remote. Client facing relationships are highly encouraged!
Our core values include constant development, an exceptional support network and we actively encourage a fun, dynamic, progressive but above all, honest environment for consultants to progress.
What we offer
• Attractive salary and unlimited commission structure
• Excellent career and development opportunities
• Our office is in Cardiff city centre
• Working in our international and welcoming team with members speaking English, German, Polish, Slovak, Hungarian, Spanish and French!
• Regular team building activities as well as team incentives including all expenses paid trips abroad - We have recently visited Spain and the USA on exciting incentive based/reward trips. Perform well and you will be rewarded!
• New business development - both cold and warm in Poland
• Marketing skills are sought: selling and presenting our services to clients
• Networking and immersing yourself into the SAP permanent Market in Poland
• Working with candidates to match them effectively to positions
• Developing candidate relationships - in both Polish and English
• At least 6 months experience on a permanent recruitment desk or business development background
• Experience of working in a fast paced and target driven environment
• Polish speakers - min. intermediate Level. You must be able to communicate in Polish
• Experience of working with clients on the Polish market would be a plus
• A successful track record, hard working and dedicated
• Exceptional people skills, confident and an interest in networking
Are you ready to make your next career step and do you want to become a successful business person in one of the best recruitment companies in the UK?
If you speak fluent English & at least intermediate Polish and you want to join our team, don't hesitate to apply for immediate consideration