Our client, with its global headquarters near Geneva, but with offices in regions such as USA and Australia are looking for an experienced English speaking SAP ABAP Developer. Ideally candidates should speak some German or French.
Job title: SAP ABAP Developer - Permanent position
Key skills: SAP, HANA, ERP, ABAP/4, ABAP/OO, SAPscript, SD, MM, C4C, WM, FI, CO, English, German, Interface technologies, enhancements.
Location: Bern OR Geneva, Switzerland
Our client, a global Industry leader need English speaking SAP ABAP Developers with project experience (SD, FI, CO, MM or WM), who are willing to do some international, project related travel.
CANDIDATES OUTSIDE OF THE EU CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.
Fluent English is a must, while good German OR French (min. B1) is an advantage. Please see the requirements and typical tasks below:
• Analyses of technical requirements, conception and realization of ABAP development tasks
• Within these development processes you are responsible for the implementation, testing, documentation and the transport in systems
• Planning and implementation of user trainings
• Partial project management and coordination of development
• Error analysis & corrections in SAP environment, the 2nd/3rd level support
• At least 2 years of experience as an SAP ABAP Developer
• Module experience in SD, MM, FI/CO or WM
• Interest in new SAP based Technologies such as Fiori & HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) and C4C
• Strong understanding of ABAP, ABAP (OO) and SAP enhancement technologies for
• Customizing skills are a plus.
What can our client offer you?
Strong salary (CHF) is offered, relocation assistance in a cash lump sum, extensive training, company related discounts, a great work life balance & a flat hierarchy are features of this client.
If you are interested in this position & would like to discuss this client in detail please send your CV with contact details to Christian Nehls or make contact on LinkedIn or Xing. I'm happy to discuss this position in German or English.
Recruitment Sales Manager | Pertemps ERP