What do you think about being a SAP PP consultant in Germany?
How do you feel about working for an international end client as SAP PP consultant?
Would do you think about international projects & roll-outs?
Interested? Let's talk about the opportunity for a permanent position as SAP PP consultant with an international end client in Germany. The salary is up to 80.000€ (depending on experience).
- Permanent in-house position with an international market leading end client as SAP PP consultant
- Interesting (inter)-national projects & roll-outs
- Access to new technologies
- 30 days holidays
- Generous relocation package
- Pension scheme
- Multicultural team
- Location: area of Mannheim
- Salary: up to 80.000€ (depending on experience)
Your "lottery ticket":
- At least 3 years' experience as SAP PP consultant
- Very good project experience (at least 1 Full Life Cycle project)
- International experience
- Very good communication skills
- Travel up to 50%
- Language: English (C1)
What do you think about this opportunity?
Let me know by email or phone. I'm looking forward to your feedback.
I'm looking forwasrd to hear from you.