Graduate Developer (.Net)
£20,000 - £30,000 p/a (Depending on experience)
Are you looking to move into a company at the forefront of all that is hot in technology? This is for an established company based in Worcester. The role involves being responsible for delivering a variety of bespoke software applications which will include web applications and desktop systems as well as being involved in software integration work.
My client are looking for a Graduate Developer full of curiosity and passion to join their Development team and learn the below technologies:
- ASP.NET Core
- Azure Cloud services (or AWS)
- A relevant degree / HND / apprenticeship
- An ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team
- A love for technology and desire to keep up with the latest technical developments
- An ability to meet project deadlines
You will be provided with great training to make sure you feel welcome and ready for the job.
If you're looking for your next chapter and want to join this fantastic company, get in touch on 02920 020 634 or send your CV to Lucy Beard at NetworkEMEA.