***Urgently required: DevOps Engineer (m/w/d) in Berlin***
Our client, a leading international company within the health industry is looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/w/d) - permanent Position!
Location: Berlin (Germany)
Language: English C1
• Evangelise agile and DevOps principles & culture within the teams
• Instill and manage infrastructure as code, promoting automation to the team
• Be an expert on DevOps tools and technologies
• Be the central point of contact between group IT and the international DevOps engineers
What we expect:
• Excellent communication skills combined with technical skills
• 4+ years of experience
• Experience in healthcare or related fields will be a plus.
• Good knowledge with some of the following technologies: Jenkins, CI pipelines, merge trains, branching and merging, Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes, OpenStack, scripting (Bash, Shell, Perl... ), Traefik, Apache, nginx, Grafana, SonarQube, and Artifactory.
• Great DevOps knowledge and good understanding of security, performance, resilience, testing and software development.
• Great development opportunities
• Start and grow with a newly formed agile team
• Bring your ideas to the table and see them implemented
• Flexible hours, semi-remote work, fitness, coffee, teas, soft drinks, fruit
I look forward to receiving your application!