Clinical Database Programmer
Previous experience in a CRO/Pharma AND eCrf experience
Remote (Home based)
Salary up to £45,000 (DOE)
Interviewing ASAP and can do the whole process from home via Skype and telephone.
An exciting opportunity to join a small team of Clinical Database Programmers and System Developers. The successful applicant will be responsible for the design and development of clinical study databases coupled with supporting continued system development of this key in-house eDC system and related processes.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Design, build and update clinical study databases, according to specifications, from build and the programming of edit checks, through testing to go-live.
- Provide technical solutions for ad-hoc study requirements and lead their development.
- Input into the development of database and software solutions; Enhance, recommend, support and install existing solutions.
- Work closely with Lead Data Managers to lead study database programming elements; investigate problem areas and existing solutions.
- Support version control, validation and approval of generic system software to ensure a quality software product and fulfilment of local process and regulatory requirements pertaining to computerised systems.
Previous database programming experience (+3 years)
Experience of programming in any of VB, VB.NET, ASP, ASP.NET, C#, CSS beneficial, but not essential.
Good knowledge of System Validation Life Cycle in relationship to the implementation of new applications and processes.
You will be provided with an excellent benefits package, alongside great training to make sure you feel welcome and ready for the job.
If you're looking for your next opportunity and want to join this fantastic company, get in touch on 02920 020 602 or please send your CV to Imran ali at Network EMEA.