Exciting Opportunity as a Senior Automation Engineer Remote
Up to £65k Basic
The client we work is one of the leading online healthcare cloud platforms. Their goal is to create an easier process for how patients interact with their healthcare practises.They're looking for someone who can create a difference by continuously innovating in the product space.You will be apart of a team that continuously grows, which gives them the opportunity to expand the practice of healthcare around the globe.
Do you want the opportunity to make a difference within the healthcare practise?
What we are looking for:
• 5 years commercial experience as a test engineer with 3 years hands on experience with the test automation.
• An individual with proficient experience in Cypress and working with APIs to create integration test suites.
• A good understanding in integrating with internal and third-party services
• Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as Amazon web services, Heroku,Azure.
• Commitment, great communication, leadership, self-motivated and driven individual
What to expect:
• You will be responsible for the design, develop and maintenance of the framework for the test infrastructure.
• Using your automation expertise, you will be supporting and mentoring team members to improve the quality and testing practises.
• You will be required to Increase efficiency and success in the following sectors: API testing, Security Testing, Load / Stress Testing, Integration Testing, Unit Testing and Accessibility Testing.
• Escalating data analytics across areas as code quality, test coverage, bugs, and vulnerabilities to increase effective visibility for your team
• To be able to work effectively and efficiently with managers, other engineers, and business stakeholders.
• Competitive basic salary
• Fully remote
• Flexible working hours (for trusted employees)