Python/Django Developer (Mid-level)
Up to £65,000 annual plus benefits.
Full interview process completed remotely and we are looking to hire ASAP! So please apply immediately and join this fantastic and growing company.
Our client -a market leader in data and marketing services- are looking for someone to join their team in the heart of Tech City in Central London (3 days remote, 2 days on-site).
You will be reporting to the CTO, joining a strong in-house development team and will be an instrumental part of
the delivery of projects to our clients.
• 3+ years of experience as a Python/Django Developer
• Experience with AWS Severless functions
• A good understanding of developing web applications for a range of browsers, operating systems and device types
• Currently based within the UK
• Lead the web development life cycle from blueprint to go-live
• Coordinate with fellow developers, keep the project manager up to speed with the development process
• Collaborate with the User Experience team
• Supporting the Dev-Ops process
• Stay up-to-date with new trends and best practices in web development
Are you interested? We would love to hear from you!
patrick.woltmann(at)pertemps-erp.com, 02920 020 633