Role: SAP CO Consultant
Location: Warsaw, Poland (hybrid work)
Key words: SAP, CO, Controlling, project, S/4HANA, ABAP, techno-functional
Our client, a multinational technology company, are searching for an experienced SAP CO Consultant to join their global team in Warsaw.
If you're looking for a challenging job in a young team, with plenty of perks as well as the opportunity to further develop personally and professionally, then look no further.
The company can offer you:
• A competitive salary and benefits package (yearly bonus, copyrights, shares)
• A challenging job working with new technologies in a young, professional, multicultural environment
• A flexible working environment, with remote work
Your responsibilities would include:
• Working as a part of a large SAP team coordinating multiple projects within SAP CO
• Contact with the business and defining customer requirements
• Configuration in the area of SAP CO- standardization of SAP solutions
• Change request management, user support and training
• Suggesting improvement and supporting the solutions
You should have:
• At least 3 years' experience with end-to-end SAP CO projects covering configuration, support and delivering training
• Good business process knowledge in the area of Controlling
• ABAP skills: reading and debugging
• Previous exposure to S/4HANA will be considered an advantage
• Fluent English language skills (spoken and written) as well as strong communication skills
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on +44 2920 020 652 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to your application and the chance to speak with you about the next big step in your career!