Recruitment - massive opportunities financially, professionally, and globally!
Sales & Office Support Administrator
Network EMEA Floor 3, Castlebridge 2 CF11 9AB Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
Permanent, full-time Monday- Friday
8:30am- 5pm (flexible time possible)
Start date: to discuss on an individual basis ideally ASAP
Competitive salary (to discuss on an individual basis depending on experience)
We are seeking ambitious and career-driven Sales & Office Support Administrator to join our successful team in Cardiff.
This is a key role within a busy, international and fun office. As a Sales & Office Support Administrator you will provide proactive support to customers, the sales team and directors daily.
Your day-to-day activities:
• General office and sales team support
• Ordering stationery and groceries
• Updating various reports
• Creating various presentation for business meetings
• Supporting and organising office incentives
• And a number of other related administrator tasks
What's important for us:
• Experience in a similar role as an Sales& Office Support Administrator
• Ideally experience of working within a busy environment
• Self-motivated with an enthusiastic and positive approach towards duties
• Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent administration, typing, computer literacy and data entry skills
• Friendly and professional telephone manner
• Highly organized personality with attention to detail
• Good time management
In return you will receive from us:
• PERTEMPS ERP career pathway with internal and external trainings supported by e-learning platform
• monthly incentive days
• Free Fruit basket 2x a week
• Taste card- discount card accepted by many restaurants in the UK and Ireland offering in some cases a 50% discount
üDiscounts from big name brands
üGym discounts and wellbeing classes
üConfidential emotional support
üLearning and development tools
• trips abroad like NY for top performers
• weekend Christmas abroad for us and our partners e.g. 5* Ohla Barcelona hotel in Barcelona, Alicante, , Edinburgh, Dublin...
• opportunity to finish at 4:00 pm or 3:30 pm on Friday
• opportunity to start sometimes earlier or/and stay longer and have banked hours and take them off anytime
• great chance to learn new languages we speak e.g. English, Welsh, Polish, German, Greek, Hungarian, French, Portuguese...
• modern place with an open space. big kitchen, boardrooms, showers
• and many more....
Network ERP& IT EMEA
Network EMEA work across the world offering specialist recruitment solutions in the IT sector to candidates and clients. From the UK and Germany to Switzerland and Poland, EMEA help jobseekers and businesses far and wide with their recruitment journey.
We are part of Pertemps Network, the country's largest independent recruitment agency, alongside more than 40 other specialist recruitment companies. Starting out life in 1961, the company has a turnover of over £700 million and is a leading force in the industry.
Please feel free to forward this advert and my contact details to anyone who might be interested in this opportunity.
Name: Magdalena Ufnal Manager- Recruitment& Training