Due to record sustainable growth, we are looking for German speaking staff to join our energetic and tightly-knit team and change lives!
You'll be working as part of a team to identify top talent, analysing strengths, weaknesses and candidate needs to be their introduction to the client, building relationships and creating diverse talent pools to help identify the perfect candidate.
Your role would include but not be limited to:
• Utilising social media, jobs boards, internal databases and networking to source candidates
• Conducting interviews over telephone/Microsoft teams
• Highlighting strong/qualified candidates and passing to relevant recruiters
• Ad-hoc research projects and market mapping
• Designing and executing innovative candidate attraction campaigns
• Regularly reviewing and driving improvements to candidate attraction methods
• Building strong relationships with candidates
• Supporting the management of key accounts
We pride ourselves on giving the opportunity to help you grow and develop, empowering you to change your own life even more than you'll change the lives of our candidates. As we develop you, you can expect:
• 1 month formal training including recruitment, SAP & IT
• Transition training from Resourcer to Recruitment Consultant with subject matter experts
• Leadership mentoring
• On demand training
• Continuous coaching and mentoring from internally promoted leaders who have started from the ground up
• 1:1 sessions
• E-learning platform with material on recruitment skills as well as computer literacy support
• Internal & external training locally and at head office
Some of the benefits and incentives we offer include:
• Clear progression path
• Salary of £18-£24k basic + bonus (on average in your 1st year expected £28K in total)
• Uncapped Commission Plan (£200, 250, 400 or 600 per each candidate placed who starts at our client)
• High quality equipment to enable you to thrive in your role
• NEST pension scheme
• Perkbox (retail vouchers, restaurants, cinema, gym & wellness hub)
• Taste card restaurant discounts
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Flexi-time - start between 7:30am-10:00am, finish 4:00pm-7:00pm, all up to you!
• Finish 1 hour early on Fridays
• Socials such trips to places like Dublin, Barcelona, Edinburgh and Alicante, team & company lunches and nights out
• Extra incentives such as bonuses, extra holiday and trips to places such as Miami
• And much, much more!
Interested? Email James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 020 617 to find out more - we'd love to hear from you!